Advanced Audio Production Project -- Create a Two (2) Minute Podcast (GarageBand 11)
To create an audio podcast, you create a podcast project, record narration or dialogue in Real Instrument tracks, and then add music and sound effects (such as jingles and stingers) to other tracks in the timeline. For enhanced audio podcasts, you can add chapter markers, titles, artwork, web links, and episode information. When you are finished, you can send the podcast to iTunes or iWeb to share on the Internet, or export it to your desktop.
The following topics provide detailed instructions for each of the steps of creating a podcast.
Follow these steps to create an audio podcast:
- Create a new podcast project
- Record your voice using a microphone
- Add jingles, stingers, and sound effects
- Show the podcast track
- Import media files
- Add and edit marker regions
- Add chapter titles
- Add marker region artwork
- Add web links
- Share your podcast by sending it to iTunes or iWeb, or by exporting it to disk
Video Tutorial: How to make a podcast in GarageBand